Our Terms and Conditions of Use
Please carefully read the following terms before accessing this site or using a course. By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all the terms, covenants and conditions imposed in this agreement. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the site.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website edstelearning.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “EDS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.” is referred to as the “Company”, “us”, “we”, “EDST”.
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The website (the ‘Site’), the e-Learning courses made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’, ‘Service’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by EDST (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products, Service and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. You also agree to review this agreement periodically to be aware of modifications to the agreement, which modifications edstelearning.com may make at any time. Your continued use of this site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified agreement.
- Company reserve the right to change the content used at any time
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- Company is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (IP):
- Intellectual Property complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us with a description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the EDST website, with enough detail so that we may find it on the website; contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address; a statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your own behalf. You can reach EDST to notify your claims of copyright by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- THIRD PARTY CONTENTS; HYPERLINKS:
- Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- EDST do not charge any fees for the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that EDST will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- EDST makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, EDST does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this site.
- EDST or its third-party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content.
- Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that you read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of EDST, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of EDST intellectual property.
- TRANSACTION TERMS:
- EDST quotes prices and issues invoices in Indian Rupees (INR) only. The client must pay in the currency shown on the invoice.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the paying customer.
- E-learning Course fees include access of training content for 3 months duration from the date of registration to and appropriately qualified course content. Each enrolled course is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- Payment(s) for the E-learning course can be made through Credit Card, Debit card or Net Banking Facilities. Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the services from the service provider. The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to EDST. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended that you take and retain a copy of the transaction for record keeping purposes, which might assist in resolution of any disputes that may arise out or usage of the service.
- The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secure website. However, neither the payment gateway service provider nor the EDST gives any assurance, that the information so provided online by a user is secured or may be read or intercepted by a third party. EDST does not accept or assume any liability in the event of such unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user of the service. EDST and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non-performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall EDST and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third-party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or termination of the Service. The User agrees that EDST or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond EDST’s reasonable control.
- DEBIT/CREDIT CARD, BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:
- The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the Applicant shall not use a Debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The Applicant further agrees and undertakes to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. The User may pay his/ her application/initial fees to EDST by using a debit/credit card or through online banking account. The user warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card / bank details: The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card, bank account for such transactions; The User is responsible to ensure that the card/ bank account details provided by him/ her are accurate; The User authorizes debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the Payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- GST will be at the applicable rate.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- E-learning course fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The start date for the access is deemed to be the issuance date of the login credentials. After the date expiry of the course duration period, the customer will be denied access to the course without any intimation.
- If a paying customer cannot access the course online via edstelearning.com because they fail to meet the required system requirements given on the website, then EDST will not take responsibility or give a refund to the paying customer.
- EDST reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- EDST does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the user from the use of this service.
- Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is only to provide learning content “as is, as available” basis. EDST does not accept any responsibility/liability for providing licensed software for practice. Users should use the legal version of the software for practice/practical at his/ her/its own risk and cost.
- Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. EDST does not warrant any particular result from use of the software or site. EDST does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall EDST or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk and any content that you download is downloaded at your own discretion and risk, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system in excess of the amount EDST received from students for a course, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of EDST, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. EDST is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.
- PRICING DISCLAIMER:
All prices, products and offers of EDST website are subject to change without notice.
- GOVERNING LAW:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of India and the competent Courts at Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10.1 The pages on the Use of Information website (“the website”) are published by EDST.
We will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them. Examples of such information are:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your mobile telephone No.
- Your e-mail address
EDST uses the information we collect to operate, improve and personalize the products and services we offer so that they will always be useful and relevant to our users. We may also use the information to communicate with you regarding your account, website updates, etc.
We may also use the data you have provided in order to send you more relevant educational content as well as marketing/advertising information from us. Where data intermediaries are used, the data disclosed to them is held with the same security and confidentiality measures and protocols that we have.
The cookie information does not include personal data such as name, age, phone number, email address or mailing address. In addition, we do not link cookies to personal data such as name, age, phone number, email address or mailing address. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you would prefer, you can set your browser to stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment please refer to your specific Internet browser for instructions.
10.3 Your rights
In addition to the company’s safeguards, your personal data is protected by the Data Protection Policy. This provides amongst other things that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies online.
10.4 Policy changes
Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
EDST treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential.