Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on SOLIDWORKS Model Based Definition (MBD) user will be learning to apply various GD&T options in MBD workbench. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the importance of MBD
- Define the various GD&T options in SOLIDWORKS
- Annotate on 3D parts and products
- Capture 3D views and publish drawings to 3D PDF
- Generate e-drawings and convert them to various file formats
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer, should have completed SOLIDWORKS Part Design course. The recommended version for practical exercises is SOLIDWORKS 2019 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity : 90 days from the date of enrolment.