Recommended Learning Duration: 12 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on SOLIDWORKS Sheet metal Design, user will be learning the various options of Sheet Metal Design Operation. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the Sheet Metal Workbench and its User Interface.
- Create Base flange.
- Convert the solid body into sheet metal.
- Understand the different types of flanges.
- Learn the creation of forming tool.
- Understand the fold, unfold and flatten views.
Pre-requisite: User should have completed Solidworks Part Design course.The recommended version for practical exercises is Solidworks 2019 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.