Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will understand the user interface of SOLIDWORKS and learn to create Sketch and 3D Part Modelling of a component. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the User Interface of Solid works application.
- Create 3D models in solid works part design.
- Use the different options available in sketch, part based features.
- Create the configurations at part level.
- Follow best practices to create and modify the part.
- Create the Part using Boolean operations.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer.The recommended version for practical exercises is Solidworks 2019 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.