Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will understand Assembly deign and types of mates. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Create SOLIDWORKS Assembly Design Constraints.
- Understand Basic Assembly Constraints.
- Use different options available under assembly module.
- Create the Configurations at assembly level.
- Use advanced commands to create assembly.
- Customise when working on large assemblies.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer and should have completed Solidworks Part Design. The recommended version for practical exercises is Solidworks 2019 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.