Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will be able to understand the user interface of Revit MEP along with Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the user interface of Revit MEP.
- Create Spaces and Zones.
- Learn how to create HVAC Systems.
- Generate Heating and Cooling Load calculation report.
- Create Hydronic Piping System.
- Create Electrical Systems and Electrical Panel Schedules.
- Create Plumbing and Fire Protection System.
- Create Documentation.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Civil Engineer and should have knowledge on Revit Architecture Essentials User-Interface.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.