Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will be learning the user interface of CATIA V5. On Completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Create the various options of Sketcher workbench.
- Create 3D models in Part Design workbench.
- Create Sketch-Based Solid Feature.
- Generate dress-up Features.
- Generate Translation Features.
- Understand the use of Reference Elements like 3D Points, Planes, Line and Spline.
- Generate Relations & Parameters.
- Create a Design Table.
- Apply Boolean Operations.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer and should have completed CATIA V5 Part Design-I.The recommended version for practical exercises is CATIA V5 R21 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.