Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on CATIA V5 Functional Tolerance & Annotation (FTA), user will be learning how to apply the various GD&T options in CATIA V5 FTA workbench. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Define the various GD&T option in CATIA V5.
- Understand how to directly annotate on 3D parts and products.
- Create various dimension methods.
- Create Datum & Datum Planes.
- Manage 3D tolerance specifications.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer and should have completed CATIA V5 Part Design-I and CATIA V5 Part Design-II. The recommended version for practical exercises is CATIA V5 R21 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.