Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on CATIA V5 Digital Mock-Up Kinematics (DMU) workbench, user will be able to create kinematic simulation of Assembly Products. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Create Kinematic Simulation.
- Create different types of Joints.
- Understand the Revolute Joint, Cylindrical joint, Planar Joint and Prismatic Joint.
- Understand the how to create “Command” to generate Simulation.
- Generate Kinematic Simulation.
Pre-requisite: User should have completed Fundamental courses like (CATIA V5 Part Design-I, CATIA V5 Part Design-II and CATIA V5 Assembly Design).The recommended version for practical exercises is CATIA V5 R25 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.