Recommended Learning Duration: 12 Hrs
Overview: The user will learn, to access the Sheet Metal design Workbench and User interface of Autodesk Inventor.
On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Create 3D models in Inventor Sheet Metal Design Work-bench
- Understand the Settings of Sheet Metal Defaults
- Understand the various options of Create and Modify Panel
- Creating the components using the tools
- Generate Unfolded & folded Views
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer and have knowledge on Autodesk Inventor Part design.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity : 90 days from the date of enrolment.