Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: The user will learn, to access the Part design Work bench and User interface of Autodesk Inventor. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Create 3D models in Inventor Part Design Work Bench
- Understand the various options of Sketcher workbench
- Understand the various options of Sketch-Based Features like Extrude, Revolve, and Loft in 3D Model
- Create Dress-up Features, like Draft, Fillet, and chamfer by using modification tool
- Creating the new work planes based on required geometry
- Creating the reference element by using Project geometry option
- Creating the work feature by using Pattern
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer.The recommended version for practical exercises is Inventor 2020 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity : 90 Days from the date of enrolment.