Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: Through this course on Autodesk Inventor Model Based Definition (MBD) user will be learning to apply the various GD&T options in Inventor MBD workbench. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Define the various GD&T option in Inventor
- Understand how to directly annotate on 3D parts and products
- Create various Annotation methods
- Create Datum and capturing annotations
- Publishing GD&T and Annotation into 3D PDF
Pre-requisite: User should be a Mechanical Engineer and should have knowledge on Autodesk Inventor Part Design. The recommended version for practical exercises is Inventor 2020 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity : 90 days from the date of enrolment.