Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will be able to understand the user interface of AutoCAD 3D Modelling and model a building. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the GUI of AutoCAD 3D Modelling
- Create Spaces and Zones.
- Create 3D models of basic shapes and complex objects using 3D commands available
- Convert the solids, meshes and surfaces
- Create a model of a building with walls, windows, doors, slabs, columns, stair and railings
- Choose materials for the various building components
- Produce images using camera command, render images/views and create animated walk through video of a building
- Create Documentation.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Civil Engineer and should have knowledge on AutoCAD Civil 2D Drafting.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.