Recommended Learning Duration: 16 Hrs
Overview: Through this course, user will be able to understand the user interface and create different building components and generate views in AutoCAD 2D wireframe. On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Understand the GUI of AutoCAD.
- Learn the use of various Draw and Modify commands.
- Add Annotations and Dimensions to the drawing.
- Understand Blocks and Layers concept.
- Draw Foundation, Door and Stair models.
- Draw Plan, Section and Elevation of a building plan.
- Change unit for existing and imported drawings.
- Import PDFs and images to AutoCAD file.
- Create and Import Title blocks.
- Learn Print and Plot settings.
Pre-requisite: User should be a Civil Engineer/Architect.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.