Recommended Learning Duration: 4 Hrs
Overview: On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Define a Manufacturing Bill of Materials
- Reuse the Manufacturing Bill of Materials template
- Associate the MBOM to a product structure using scope links
- Create assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Author system structures and create product flows
- Manage system structures and operations
- Manage the scope between the MBOM and the system
- Assign MBOM to operations
- Generate a system structure from the manufacturing item structure
- Author operations and add constraints between operations
- Assign MBOM’s to operations
- Analyse the workload and line balancing
Pre-requisite: User should be familiar with defining the Manufacturing Bill of Materials (MBOM) structure and should have completed 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Part Design.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.