Recommended Learning Duration: 8 Hrs
Overview: On completion of this course, user will be able to:
- Determine the assembly feasibility of manufactured parts
- Define, simulate and review the entire process to identify potential design issues
- Create product assembly simulation to analyze the impact on the shop floor
- Perform the assembly sequence analysis
- Analyze multiple assembly scenarios to determine the most optimal process
Pre-requisite: User should be familiar with Mechanical Engineering concepts and should have completed 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA Part Design. The recommended version for practical exercises is 3DEXPERIENCE 2018 and above.
Training Method: Instruction Based & Hands-on Practice.
Course Validity: 90 Days from the date of enrolment.